Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10th, 2009

It has been quite a while since I last posted. Today I went out in service for a full day. Although I enjoyed the day, no one came to the doors I was at. We started the day with only me Kailee, Cheyenne, Jesse. In the afternoon portion of our day we picked up Dakota, Amy, and Natalee. Then we started doing some door to door work by Loomis. Our territory was very small and we were done much faster then we expected. We found no one at any doors we were at. Although there was one lady who was obviously home because we herd her call her kid. but when we went to the door she tried to hide from us. Later we saw her leave her house and get in her car. She was obviously home but she was trying to hide from us. In her own house that doesn't even make any sense. One of the other doors I went to looked like the stairs were going to fall down. The once I got up the steps, the "railing" I leaned felt like it was going to break.

No comments: