Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It has been awhile since I have last blogged so I now have lots of theings I can pick and choose from to tell you. I will start by telling you school is going....... okay. I have been enjoying Friday school very much. We have lots of fun people there. However, the school work is not fun at all. Today we went to the park to get our pictures taken. Bethany took our pictures apparently she is photographer. First we went to the jungle gym to get our pictures, but Jesse, Dakota, and Sammy were goofing off the whole time. Then we moved on to the smaller jungle gym where they still goofed off then finally we moved to a concrete platform where they still goofed off. Bethany took about 250 pictures and only about 6 of them will be used. Dakota had ths horrible cheesy smile, Jesse just didn't even try, and Sammy just kept on getting distracted. I think the pictures will still turn out great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's only because i get easily distracted!! i wasn't goofing off!! Don't hold it against me! :P

♥◘♥Chey♥◘♥ said...

More than 5 turned out.:)

♥◘♥Chey♥◘♥ said...

i meen more than 6